Thank you so much to the lovely Chrissy Carly from Boutiquefull who is so sweet for nominating me for my very first blog award…One Lovely Blog Award!! How exciting!! My blog has been taking off since I decided to create it not even an entire month ago all because of you guys! If you are not yet following her, go check out her blog. She has such amazing posts related to beauty, makeup, and fashion and has such a cute style!!
I had no idea what the One Lovely Blog Award was all about, so I looked into it and here’s the breakdown for those of you who may not be familiar with it either…
Bloggers take this opportunity to nominate and recognize other amazing bloggers out there and once you are nominated, your duties include:
- Thanking the person that nominated you and leaving a link to their blog
- Posting about the award
- Sharing seven facts about yourself
- Nominating at most 15 people
- Letting your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and I am a HUGE sports fanatic!! I love Pittsburgh sports and attempt to make it to as many games as I can…GO PENS!! The Pittsburgh Penguins have this great deal in which you can get online at 10:00am every day there is a home game and battle for what are called “student rush tickets” with a valid student ID. These tickets are only $28 a piece!! You can’t beat that. Anyone else love hockey games? They are such a great time!
(Me and Franco Harris at the Pens playoff game last year)
- I have an older sister (only by 17 months) who is amazing at photography and actually has her own blog as well! We are the best of friends and get along so well. Everyone always comments on how well we get along with each other (is it not normal to be obsessed with your sister?). Some people think we look a lot alike but personally, I don’t really see it. We have completely different facial features which throws me off.
- As mentioned in previous posts and in my “About Me” page, I am a full-time graduate student. I am currently in my second semester and what’s interesting is that I am going to school for NOTHING related to beauty or makeup whatsoever. I am actually going to school for Speech-Language Pathology, which I am so stoked about!! I already have my own set of clients and love every minute I get to work with them. I have such a strong love for young children, and am especially interested in children with autism. I am so fascinated with children who have any type of disability and can’t wait to work with them and make a difference in their lives in the future.
- I am a huge dog lover!! I am that girl who freaks out whenever I see a dog anywhere and must stop what I am doing to go pet the dog. I have three dogs at home. A chow mix whose name is Mia, the sweetest English yellow lab named Libby, and a bulldog/puggle mix whose name is Romeo. They are all the sweetest pups and really help to relax me and relieve any stress when I am with them and get to love on them.
(Libby is the best seat in the house according to Romeo)
- I am probably one of the most pickiest eaters out there. If it was up to me, I could stick to eating just plain ole chicken, rice, and veggies everyday. I don’t like sauce on my meat or noodles or anything! When I go to Italian restaurants I always get the dirtiest looks when I ask for just plain butter noodles. I like just plain hamburgers, no cheese, veggies, no nothing. I’m so weird, I know!!
- I literally want to have like 6 children. Okay, I may be able to survive with just 4, but that is my bare minimum!! My boyfriend only thinks we are having 2 boys (well, he actually thinks we are having twin boys?? Okay…) but I do my best to try to persuade him that we need at least 4. He thinks I’m coocoo but we will work on it.
- I am an avid wine drinker. My boyfriend refers to me as “winosaurusrex” because I love wine so much and drink it like it’s my job. One of my favorite things to do after a long day is pour myself a glass of wine, lay in bed, put on some trash TV (real housewives), light a candle, and blog! Anyone else into that kinda stuff? You can certainly come hangout with me if you are!
Nominations: (These are some of my favorite blogs that I look up to for inspiration, so make sure to check them out:))
Thank you for reading and I hope you found those seven facts about me interesting! I can’t wait to see more of these posts and keep seeing the blogging community interactions going!